Home » , , , , , » Wife Swap USA and Wife Sharing Episode

Wife Swap USA and Wife Sharing Episode

After going through a lot of wife massage stories my Hot Wife decided to have a fun on.We were not into Wife sharing or wife swap fun but then she made up my mind for being a wife swapping husband.I thought a few days on this subject and then discussed my hot wife fantasy with one of my close friend.He was very regular to our home and well known to me and my wife,importantly a trust able friend.He was recently married and I was amazed when he told me about his wife.His wife has also the same thoughts as my wife had these days.It is not easy to find some good wife swapping couples in USA so we committed to do this between us.

Wife-Swap-USA
 After discussing the matter with each,we decided to discuss with our Hot wives.The next day when I was making sex with my Hot wife I made the suggestion during insertion for providing her a two tools option in shape of my friend.She was quite impressed by the idea and soon we got an immense orgasm.This was more than ever we got.

Wife-Sharing
 Finally my friend and his wife visited us for a night stay.The whole story was planned between me and my friend and we decided to first go for threesome with every wife and then wife swap.

Hot-Wife
We done it with my wife when I was getting my lollypop in her mouth and my friend banged her deep.We have decided not to discharge so we done it for bang session only and then we sandwiched his wife for the same session and my wife captured our photos.
Wife-Swingers
Then we watched each other's wife enjoying the wife swap session.Both wives seemed much happy than ever and pleasing the both husbands.
Wife-Massage-Stories
My hot wife has enjoyed this more than wife massage stories and my friend's wife was also a happy wife enjoying my nice tool in her all holes.After finishing our first session till end,we decided to watch a lesbo show of both wives.Both wives agreed and soon this wife swap USA session changed into lesbo show.After this show we again tried the threesome sandwich sex with each wife one by one.Believe me,We had never enjoyed so much during our life of marriage as we did that night.Me and my friend are now permanent into wife swap sessions but we never tried to disturb any of our Hot wives alone.I think you also try the session of Wife swap USA.